It doesn’t matter if you are an established corporate organization searching to improve your brand or motivate your workforce, a medium company that is looking for a way to increase your customer base, or a start-up seeking a way to realise your creative new idea, you should contact us and we can start your down the path to realise your digital solution dreams.
Apps for Small Business
Nowadays you can use as much as you need your iPad for business. Pretty much everyone is online and has smartphone, so it is not going to be problem to communicate with someone or complete a task on to go. With the help from iPad you can easily write all kinds of documents, attend video conferencing meetings or send an invoice to a different part of the world.
USEFUL APPS FOR BUSINESS
There are many apps today specialized for completing business tasks. There are couple of them that can be extremely useful to you and your business. We dedicate this article on presenting those iPad apps that you may use now and in the future. Here are top 5 business apps for your iPad:
TOP 5 APPS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- Dragon Dictation. The Dragon Dictation application will turn your phone into your personal secretary. Instead of typing using the onscreen keyboard of iPad, you can simply dictate what you want to write to the app and it will transform your voice into text. This application is available for free and is very easy to use. It can be used to create emails, documents and text messages in not time. Another application called Dragon Search allows you to get proper answers to the questions you ask through the microphone of your iPad.
- WebEx. WebEx is also a powerful free app for your iPad that brings to you the feature of conference call. When you are expected to attend an important video conferencing meeting but you do not have your PC in front of you, you can simply use the WebEx app to do the conference call no matter where you are. You can also make presentations on it. With the power of real-time, WebEx will surely save you time of traveling and physically being present at business meetings.
- Evernote. Evernote is one of the famous applications for desktop computers. This app is sure to make your life easier. If you have got any brilliant idea for your business, see or hear something you think it is essential, you can simply capture it on your iPad through the Evernote app. Everything you capture can be easily accessed on any of your device such as smartphone or desktop computer or web as the app instantly synchronizes the data to other devices. Whenever you want to retrieve it, you can simply search for it. The app is available for free.
- LogMeIn. Many times we forget to transfer an important file or document from the office PC to the iPad. With this app on your iPad, you can casually access your home PC or office PC anywhere in the world. When you access your information present on your office or home PC through your iPad, you will feel as if you are right in front of the screen at home or in the office. You can also use this app to troubleshoot some problem on your friend’s computer. LogMeIn can be yours for only 19.99 USD.
- Square. Square is perfect software for medium sized business to accept payments through cash or credit card in a secure way. After performing each transaction, the app will automatically create an email and SMS that will contain the bill and information of the purchased products. This app can also be downloaded from App Store for free.
MOBILE APPS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
As you can see these 5 apps can make your business life simpler. All you need to do is download them and use them when completing your daily tasks.